Tuesday, January 08, 2008

2007 Photo of the year Contest

Every year I invite all my friends and family, just for fun, to choose form 12 photos of our girls, one for each month. You get to vote for your favorite one. There really are so many I could have posted but I chose ones I thought were interesting.

so here are the photos for the 4th annual photo contest

January - Frosty's Angels

February - Sugar High

March - Pool Party

April - Champion

May - In the Palm of my hand

June - Summer has Begun

July - Freedom

August - Love ya

September - Dreaming

October - She's got the look

November - Light up the Night

December - Me and the Cedar


How to vote
-click on the word comment
-comment on the picture you vote for, if you don't have a blog account then write your name or nick name as part of your comment. Then click anonymous.
- finally click publish your comment
sometimes it doesn't work the first time but try again and it should go through.

16 comments:

Cam said...

My vote goes for July. The dresses, the tireswing, black and white. Perfect.

Tough choice though. Good stuff there.

Anonymous said...

This is crazy hard to narrow down this year...

It seriously is a tie for Sept and OCt. But I love July too...

Anonymous said...

My first choice is July - Freedom, I like the color of the photo with the dresses. August & September would be my next one's.

Anonymous said...

my vote goes for July.
Hard choice though. Sept. would be next.
VK

Anonymous said...

I vote for March, but July is almost tied. Actually at least 2 or 3 others are very close also. Yvonne W

Anonymous said...

I vote July. I love all of them though. DK

Kris said...

I say May or July, although I also really like November, and it was really hard to pick! They are all so cute!

Aron & Mary Anne said...

My vote goes for July. What a great picture.

Matthew, Sara, Thaddeus, Silas, Little said...

Definately July. It's perfect!

Anonymous said...

Good idea! I vote for July, however, August follows closely. Your daughters are so cute! AB

Anonymous said...

Just awesome. My vote is for July, the three on the swing. This is a fantastic photo. Could easily be part of a serious art exhibit.
Grampa K

Anonymous said...

I choose May but August and September are really close too. Nice pictures.
SF

Anonymous said...

My vote is for July! I love the color, or lack thereof! Good shot!

Anonymous said...

I love the coloring of the July photo! Wow!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

one more vote for July.

Sister C said...

We have a winner. July!