Friday, May 15, 2009

Make a Plan

I want to make a plan for the summer, I don't want to let another summer go the way most do.... very little time taken to focus on God. I need to make a plan of action for my spiritual growth and connection to my Abba. I know that nature is a good way to commune with my creator, I love those times camping or out doors soaking in the mosquitoes or visa versa..LOL ... I mean soaking in the sun, ..:) but seriously nature can't be the only one, taking time to listen and learn, read and pray is key to growth.

What do you do?
What will you do this summer to intentionally connect with God?
Maybe some of your ideas can help me, and others who read.

If you too need a plan then think about this, before summer is over and you let you relationship with Jesus slide.

No comments: