Monday, November 13, 2006

Busy

Well if you hadn't noticed from my lack of time here I should tell you I am very busy right now I am hoping for a Sabbath real soon.
I have been helping arrange the details for these refugees that are arriving in 3 days. Plus doing an EAL course and teaching 2 nights a week and keeping time with my family and husband and all the other things I do. CRAZZZYYY life. I haven't had a real good devotional time in a month I think. I have spent a few minutes reading my bible and praying ... And praying throughout the day but I want to have some time again to just not care about time when I am with the King.

I Started memorizing Isaiah 53. Not sure if I should say it is going good or bad. I have the first verse memorized but it's taken me more than a week to do it. But I don't plan on giving up so I am still facing the right direction. It says " Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the lord been revealed. He grew up before him like a tender shoot a root out of dry ground." I hope to make it to the end of the passage someday.

No comments: