Sunday, September 23, 2007

Atoz

I am wondering if your response will be similar to my moms "And you have time for that?!?" .....
Back in June I started a small project for fun with the kids and it kinda has taken on a life of it's own. What I started, unbeknown to me at the time, was a series of super hero trading cards....(here is where you just raised your questioning eyebrows).... I have now named these cards ATOZ and am selling them in packs of 10 and 22. Of course this is not what I set out to do, it has just all happened because the kids loved them so much. and now I am just about to release the third series of cards. The cards are made up of local people (kids and their family) plus animals and nature. Each character has a Nick name, super power, weakness and team.....


and now what you've all been waiting for-- a glimpse at some of the cards from the soon to be released series.



Presenting for the first time, what you will see no where else on the Internet.....

Pinky













moon walker















Razorback
















You'll have to buy a set to know their super powers and weakness.
if you would like your face on a card or would like to purchase your very own cards respond here and I will get in touch with you.

No comments: