Thursday, September 13, 2007

This is how God is


I have a good friend in BC who often inspires me in my spiritual walk.(Your probably going to read this Tracey so I'll say Thanks)Her and her husband Greg radiate God and this story she posted in her Blog touched me and was so fitting since our church just started a preaching series on Confession.
You can read it for yourself if you want but here is the quick recap:
Their son accidentally dented a stranger's car and the fellow went to his insurance to make a claim. While Greg and Tracey waited for the damage total they prayed and where faithful. After a few weeks they heard from the man and he said he would not file a claim and that their debt was forgiven. But he didn't stop there, in my opinion his act of kindness combined with the final words he said to them was worth more than the money they saved. He said "Be sure to tell your little boy that this is how God is, we make a mistake and he forgives us without making us pay for it."

2 comments:

Ben said...

What a great story and great picture of how God is.

Anonymous said...

Awsome! May we all live and act with God's love in are life.