Tuesday, May 06, 2008

The Light vs darkness Cont.

I can only imagine you all think I've gone off the deepend or something, being so down right depressing. If you know me at all, you'll know I see the positive side of life, but not always I guess. I have had a few weeks of interesting questions for God and doubts and seeing more darkness than light it feels.... I am not sure how to explain it, I do feel like I am on the up swing though. The positive me is coming back. God and I have had some "chats", I've wrestled it out with him. Not that I have it all together now but feeling more confident... hard to explain..... One thing I want you to know is that when you doubt and when you feel more darkness than light you are not alone. I mean that in 2 ways, you're not alone because I can personally say I relate and you're not alone because God cares about you and he is walking through it with you leading you toward the light again. We just need to open our minds to hear what he is telling us.
Now any stories? Share a story about the Light overcoming the darkness.

No comments: