Sunday, May 25, 2008

Habits


So what Habit have you chosen? The sermons at church lately have been challenging us to make good habits for God. I chose study. When you see me ask me how I'm doing...keep me accountable. I want to study a few topics but I am going to let them be born out of the daily reading I do so when I come to a point of interest, that the spirit will point out, I will let that be what i study. Last week I took some time to study trust. Not sure how it came up I just did. Here are some points form the study.
-God cares for those who trust in him.
-We need to trust in God not our own securities.
-God is trust worthy.
-A person can not trust in money and God.
Oh and I learned one other thing about myself, I need to get more familiar with the minor prophets again. I couldn't find Nahum and in fact I was doubting it's existence as a book, as I looked for it. eekk LOL.
So that is where I have taken the sermon challenge. How about you? What new habit, Good Habit, are you applying to your life?
If you didn't hear the sermons you can listen to them atin the message library. and the series goes until the end of June.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like your blog habits - interesting topic

feel free to visit :
http://lifeonplanetutopia.blogspot.com/