Thursday, December 20, 2012

Jesus Changes my world

Christmas - We are celebrating because of Jesus.

 I celebrate Jesus.

Jesus makes it possible for me to live the good life; the blessed life; the most amazing life; this is why I celebrate. Just thinking of how my life is because of him makes my heart want to burst and I overflow. He has such a powerful affect on me I want all people to know this, so everyone can have a blessed, amazing full life.

I know a lot of my readers know the power of Jesus, but some of you are sceptics and some rejecters. Please read on no matter what your thoughts on Jesus are. Sometimes I want to say something about Jesus and the amazing life he gives me and I mess it all up. The feelings and the experiences I want to tell about pour out into a pile of words that looks more like I vomit than blessing. Sorry if you have ever been a victim of that..... here is what I hope can bless you.

God's not finished with me yet, not even in these blessings below but these are the life changers I want to tell you about...

 - I carry no burden of guilt for my bads. I have done some bad stuff and when I accepted that Jesus had already paid the debt of my sin I was free to live without the guilt. Free from guilt! Amazing! Do you know it?
- I carry no burden of unforgiveness to those that have hurt me. Jesus can really take that bitterness and change it into love. Jesus makes it possible to forgive them. Burden lifted!
- I am free to be me; the person God created me to be. I don't need to seek acceptance in people because I am already accepted by the Creator of the universe! Jesus will always love me even when no one else does. I am accepted!
- I have purpose in life, even in the day to day stuff I feel something massive going on around me and Jesus includes me. Amazing! I just can't imagine a world where I am not sure about the point of all of this.
- I have fun because Jesus is just like that.
- I have a life coach for everything I do because Jesus speaks to me and he listens to me too.
- I have peace and I don't fear death -- really it would suck for my family and friends but for me I am not sure what's better, life or death when I know what's coming.

This is why I celebrate Christmas - Jesus changes my world!

No comments: