Tuesday, February 13, 2007

30


As I throw up a toast to the turning of thirty. All glory to Jesus, the one who has walked with me and brought me this far. I want to greet, my next thirty years(if the Lord wills)with hope and anticipation. These years will be the best years ...I just know it. As i stand on the edge I wonder....
what do you hold for me? adventures? joyful years? sad years? new opportunities? wrinkles? grey hair? wisdom? freedom 55? many blessings? son inlaws? grandchildren? many surprises? a little of everything I am sure. Whatever will come I will say "blessed be the name of the Lord!"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day and welcome to the thirty somthing club!!! John

Sister C said...

Thanks all.

Niki said...

Happy Birthday (belated)! I thought of you on your birthday...just didn't get a chance to wish you a happy birthday! Did you do anything special???

Anonymous said...

Hello Cindy,
Guess what we have the Internet so I can type HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Love you, Kris

Kris said...

Ok Hi again Cindy I started a blog so if your ever in my neighborhood stop on by kris1313.blogspot.com

Sister C said...

Oh and by the way -I was not throwing up on my birthday.