Thursday, March 08, 2007

You Rock!!


I think I know who you are but your identity will be safe here.
You are such a blessing to our whole family.

To you who have been anonymously CARING for us in the past few weeks with small gifts at the door may God deal with you as you have dealt with us - "God give them small packages at your door."

If you are trying to gift-us so we stay forever it's working. LOL

YOU ROCK! and I don't just say that to everyone.

I hope you find your way here to read this.

to all others - We really have so many of you we are thankful for so I thank everyone in our church who has blessed us over the years, blessed us with prayer, kind words, friendship, food and much more.

2 comments:

Kris said...

Ohhh that is so sweet!!!

Sister C said...

I know Sweet when i see it... You are one of them little missy! Thanks