Saturday, March 31, 2007

My water broke

Since tomorrow is April Fools day I wanted to tell you all a funny thing I did to Ben the year I was 9 months pregnant with Ariel on April 1. It was about 6:30 in the morning and as usual i was up early because I couldn't get comfortable with the huge belly and all, so i went to the kitchen for a drink of water... I got an idea to spill the water on purpose and then scream to Ben that my water had broken ... trying to keep serious the whole time. Wowzers - he was up quick, he had been sleeping but now he was one leg into his pants running into the kitchen. It was very difficult to keep a straight face for a moment or two but then I burst out laughing and called out April fools. He took it well and went back to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your MEAN (lol)!At least you told him before you were in the vehicle, this way he could go back to bed. Good Practice Run!