Tuesday, January 06, 2009

2008 photos

Again you get to vote for your favorite photo of the year. I post one picture of the girls for each month and just for fun you get to help select the best.
Just post in the comment section which one it is you vote for.


January - Dress up never seems to get old at our house. (Ariel)























February - Dress-up again...can't believe they can try on my wedding dress already! ( Joelle)


















March - Something about a puddle and a cold wet foot that gets you a ride on your daddy's shoulders. (Joelle)

















April - A little otter at the hotel pool. (Ariel)

















May - Laugh-alike and look-alike. (Ariel)



















June - Blossoms in the trees not as beautiful as the one climbing it. (Seraya)























July - Water slides. (Ariel)
























August - Grand Beach at sunset.























September - Living a full life, full of love, joy and laughter.


















October - Painting in God's beautiful autumn. (Seraya)























November - Bundle up. (Seraya)

























December - Smile for Christmas. (Joelle)

15 comments:

Unknown said...

I would happen to say that the August photo is the best pic of 2008.

Anonymous said...

Always so hard to decide.... but the artist in me has to pick October. That's really beautiful.

June and August are close seconds.

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy- My favorite would have to be October. It's such a perfect picture. August and September were second and third though-very photogenic kids you have.

Pam Brown

Niki said...

I was going to say June or August, until I saw October...OCTOBER will have to be my vote!

Anonymous said...

It's between August and October...I'll go with August, it shows the bond between the sisters. So cute Cindy!

Jana

Anonymous said...

I love August :)
Some beautiful photos of some beautiful girls :)

Peter said...

First place is June
Second place February
Third August

Anonymous said...

I would have to say August and September. It is so fun to watch your girls grow up, especially when it is always in such creative ways.

Colleen Loewen

Anonymous said...

August is my vote..though they are all fantastic : ) So glad you are enjoying your girls.
Diane Maybee

Anonymous said...

I really like September! It shows the girls humour. August would be my second choice.

Anonymous said...

September has to be my favorite, but August is also a great picture!

Christa

Anonymous said...

I vote June! It's always hard (my second choice would be November). Sister D

Anonymous said...

My favorite is August, and a close 2nd is October. Beautiful!!

Val

Anonymous said...

I vote for May. I love how much the two of you look alike. Did you win the contest you entered a while back. I thought you two were the best mother daughter look alikes!
Carla Hamm

Sister C said...

Well thanks everyone for voting.
August is our winner. I kinda thought August would be the winner this year.
October is the runner up.