Saturday, March 28, 2009

Something New

I am thrilled about this one -- Cindy street has got something exciting and different for you this spring. I've been sharing my personal experiences and challenges with you for several years now. Well this is going to be different, it is going to be an "event" that will take a season to complete. And for once it won't be about ME.**a sigh of releif is heard in space** ... One of you, one from among you, one of my faithful readers is going to be a guest on my blog, some of you know him.... I have asked Peter Wolfe to write about his life journey, and I'm going post it here. I won't say too much about him because first he's going to say it, and second I don't really know much, though I do know that it'll be great to follow his story.

(I hope you don't mind Peter I snapped this photo off your facebook:) I like this photo of Peter because he's looking back and that is what I've asked him to do for us.

In a few days I'll post the first segment but till then, this intro:

Hi, my name is Peter Wolfe. I call Cindy my friend. I have known her (and Ben) since way back before there were twinkles in their eyes when they saw each other. Turns out I live beside Ben’s Dad – go figure. Cindy asked me to share my story with y’all – you need to ask her why. So here goes....

No comments: