Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18


Here are some words from the Apostle Paul.
Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as the Christ God forgave you. Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children, and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us.
Eph 4:32-5:2

That is packed full of truth.
What truths are written in these words?
Here are a few I see
- We are loved by God
- Jesus is God
- We need to forgive each other

There are more, what truths do you see are written in this passage? Comment if you like.

Ok and one more unrelated thing. I need my praying friends. I've had a very difficult week in some regards and I know that many of you are my prayer warriors, so it is very useful sharing this here. I won't tell you details but I will tell you, you can pray for my mind to be clear and focused on what is truth in this situation and then, that I will be able to be thankful, no matter what and trust God. Thank you.

1 comment:

Sister C said...

Thanks for the many prayers I have definitely felt a change in my perspective on things.