Wednesday, May 26, 2010

If it is the Lord's will

My feeling today - humble, challenged, joyful
Prayer request
- Pray that we will continue to make good decisions and that Ben and I would be unified in them.
- also pray that I'll be able to get all the things done in the next week and 1/2 that I need to do.
Answers to prayer - the stress of making some decisions has lifted and the Lord has given me some truth to focus on. I realized how I have been focusing on my will in this trip not the Lord's will. The Lord challenges me to hold it more loosely, with an open hand before him. I now want to say "We will go to Asia and do the things we've planned if it is the Lords will.... as James chapter 4 encourages.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is the challenge to hold it loosely and ask the Lord's direction. But that will also bring in the blessings!!! We have this treasure in earthen vessels so that He will get all the glory! Will be praying for you all. : ) Diane Maybee, Havelock ON

Sister C said...

Thanks so much Diane, special thanks for the living word you've shared. Blessings to you,
Cindy