Thursday, May 27, 2010

Paints and chalk and stickers

So the good news is the Canadian Embassy in Bangkok reopened this week. The situation there has been looking a lot better this week than it did last week. We really praise the Lord for that. I check twitter for my instant news feed. Technology is so great.
We also praise the Lord for all the people that have supplied items for the children we are going to be with. I have a pile of stuff in my living room now. Paints and chalk and stickers and ball pumps and sketch books.... it is so awesome. I am excited to see what the kids will do and think of all these things, I am also a little nervous about doing the painting sessions with them. Will they understand me? Will I prepare to do the things they are interested in? These are things I pray the spirit will lead me in from now until then.

Answered prayers
- Bangkok is getting safer
- We have all the items we requested for the home

Prayer requests
- I'll be prepared for the painting session

How I'm feeling
- swinging between relaxed and stressed, excited

No comments: