Monday, May 03, 2010

My Bucket List

What's on your bucket list. What random, thrilling, simple yet meaning-rich things do you hope to do before you die? It's really a curious thing to me. A bucket list says a lot about a person. A few years ago I wrote my bucket list, just to see what I'd put down and see if I'd actually do any of it.

So you wanna know what's on my bucket list? .....

I can't give you the whole list but here are a few of the 50 things I have on my list right now that I want to do before I die. If not before I die then Ben tells me there's always the millenium.

1. Run a Marathon ----check -June 2008
2. Do an over night canoe trip
3. Take the kids on a missions trip --- soon
5. Skydive
6. Go to a Seeds of Hope children's home --- soon
10. Write a book
12. Sail a long distance
14. Read a book in one weekend ---check - December 2009 over Christmas
15. Learn an instrument
18. Sleep under the stars ----check - August 2009 at my parents
20. Climb the big tree in Campbell Valley park with the girls
21. Go fishing for crab
22. Learn to swing dance with Ben
25. Learn to weld
27. Build a tree fort with the girls -----check - June 2008 with my dad
28. Write a good song
29. Share my story with the women in our church ---- check -November 2008
30. live somewhere hot again
36. White water raft
37. Teach my girls how to snowboard
42. Live in community living
41. Home school
44. Hide treasure
47. Complete a university degree
48. Act in a play

What's on your list?

No comments: