Monday, August 02, 2010

Finally Home

We are home -finally - after two months of being gone from our home. The regular things I always took for granted are special now, like I have my own washer and dryer, I can cook anything I want and go into my fridge and eat anything I wish, I feel so free. Isn't that funny how the most common things can be so special after traveling. This morning I was reflecting with God, on how he brought us on this adventure and has now brought us back home to these simple pleasures. All glory to God for all that has happened. Two months ago we left on an adventure, not knowing all the details or the lessons we'd learn, but trusting God would lead with his spirit in the plans we had made, and he was faithful. Today I thank God so much for all that he lead us to and I give him all the glory for our safe return and the adventure we had in the past two months. I stand amazed with God. Join me in this praise to God.

just to note - We just came out of 10 days in the mountains, which has very slow Internet so I could not add more stories of out time in Burma and Thailand. But they will come soon.

1 comment:

Niki said...

After 10 weeks between places of our own this spring, Nathan and I are also enjoying having things like our own fridge (food), being able to cook whatever we feel like, and all those "little" things that we take for granted so quickly when we have them all the time! Welcome home, Klassen family!