Sunday, October 07, 2012

Promises


                     in John 14
  • God has a place with many rooms
  • Jesus is preparing this place for me
  • Jesus will come back for me
  • I will be with Jesus in that place
  • I can go to God through Jesus
  • I know God because I know Jesus
  • I have seen God because I have seen Jesus
  • I can do what Jesus did
  • I can do greater things than Jesus did
  • Jesus will do whatever I ask in his name
  • God will give me the Spirit of truth as a counselor
  • I know the counselor
  • The counselor is with me
  • The counselor is in me
  • Jesus will not leave me as an orphan
  • I will live after death
  • I will realize that Jesus is with the Father
  • I will realize that I am in Jesus
  • I will realize that Jesus is in me
  • Jesus will show himself to me as I love him
  • The father will love me and make his home with me as I love him
  • God will send the Holy Spirit
  • The Holy Spirit will teach me all things
  • The Holy Spirit will remind me of  things Jesus has said
  • Jesus leaves peace with me
  • Jesus gives peace to me

No comments: