Saturday, October 27, 2012

Parenting can be so muddally

My kids have made my life so interesting.
They do equal amounts of draining energy and inspiring energy but whichever it is it on each particular day it is the most amazing thing in life to be a parent. I can not imagine life without them as hard as it is some days.
They make me laugh. I have one daughter who has an opinion about everything(realistically -almost everything)--- hmmm I wonder where she picked that up??? She rants and her rants are hilarious, passionately spoken and very real to her. She comes up with several everyday and she has agreed to allow me to record some of them on video. I am very pleased about this. She has no idea how funny this will all be in a number of years... is that mean? Maybe but in that case I'm also terrible because I don't only record them but I kind of egg her on, it's kind of like cheering for the rant....  She says that after giving a good rant she feels energized, how can that be bad for her? Seems I am doing her a favor. There must be something that happens in the brain when she verbally releases all that's going on in her head. It's her way of managing the things she finds frustrating. I hope it's not some bad habit I am encouraging ... wow if that's the case then I am mean, terrible and bad...eekkk. Parenting can be so muddally(I am not even sure if muddally is a word.)

No comments: