Wednesday, December 13, 2006

For His good pleasure

Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure."
I found Seraya on hands and knees, having a good time, bucking and tossing her body around the floor, all by herself....or so I thought... LOL .. at one point it even looked like she had her hands pinned behind her back. Well upon asking the obvious question " What are you doing?", She answered, "Wrestling God."
and in that moment I wished I was a child again. I want to have fun with God like that.
LOL... I also thought... ya I wrestle with God a lot too and he usually has me pinned.
God is so fun .... if I can learn how to put a video clip here I will, because I got it all on tape.



Seraya




speaking of wrestling ....
Joe and Ray have discovered a new pass time, .... play fighting. The princess image just doesn't seem to fit them anymore when you see two girls go at eachother with fists and legs.

No comments: