Thursday, December 21, 2006

Not always Happy

can i just ramble today?...will you let me just dump my thoughts?......I really need to .....I love Christmas time and the best part is seeing how much fun the kids can have. I join in the fun too sometimes, so mostly you'll see me enjoying the holidays but I have to be honest i am not always happy about this time of year. We always have a lovely christmas with our 3 girls, we are growing together but I have to be honest it is a time I notice what a huge sacrifice we have made as a family. While every one has their mom and their dad, siblings and grandparents around them, we do not. We came here more than 3 years ago and no place on earth could feel more like home than here but why is it that it is still so hard... my thought is that family has a bond that can not be created in people, it takes the growing-up together, living under the same roof together, like I have with my brothers and sister and parents.... we really have a good time when we are together..... I miss them sooo much.

oh I know you mean well when you ask but i think one too many people asked me today - "Are you going home for Christmas this year?" and as you know the answer is "NO".

Thanks for letting me babble and actually reading it LOL I am having a wonderful Christmas because the girls love this time. and it all depends on the angle.

**post time does not reflect the written time--I wrote it last night.**

No comments: