Saturday, April 07, 2007

From the mountians

well the secret is out so I can tell you all about what I have been up to now.

Last week I found out that I didn't need to teach for April so I decided to go to BC to visit family. But I wanted to make it a surprise for my parents so I conspired with my sister and two brothers to meet me at Mom and Dad's. So everyone got time off work and made the plan to meet on Friday morning at Mom and dad's. My oldest brother told them he was coming with his family but the rest of us just arrived. Wow were Mom and Dad surprised. It has been a great Easter weekend already. The girls just love being in the mountains. I have hardly seen Ariel for 2 days because she has been off in the bush or by the creek with her cousin. I am just so amazed at how no one is asking for food all day long like they normally do at home. The beautiful thing is the weather, 20 yesterday and today. The bad thing is there are a lot of wood-ticks-IIIKKK. Here are some pictures.... Oh and some time I will have to tell you about the broken down van, 10 hours at Corner Gas which all led to our new 2005 Montana van. and one more thing My kids were the most amazing kids as they were so positive and good natured the whole 2 day trip here(11 and 12 hour driving days)I was exhausted when I arrived. anyway here are those pictures I promised.
full baskets from the egg hunt

checking for ticks

My dad and brothers by the house my parents are building

Driving the three princess

4 comments:

Kris said...

So glad you made it safe and sound. Congrats on the new van!! It looks the weather is great and everyone is having a great time. Keep on having fun(we'll check up on Ben make sure he's okay and staying out of trouble lol) Love you and miss you but enjoy your visit!!!

Sister C said...

thanks Kris. Thanks for keeping an eye on my man. Make sure Jeff gets over there a couple times to lose at risk.

Anonymous said...

I am relieved to here you made it safely to your parent's. I am happy you could surprise them! The weather sounds great! Have a good time relaxing & enjoying your family. We will keep in touch with Ben too! Later Girlfriend!

Ben said...

Looks like you are having a really fun time. Wish I was there.