Thursday, October 13, 2011

FINE THEN

What is up with you people? -Begging me to blog..... I think you like me better than I like myself....... it's been sooo long, you think I still have stuff left to say? ..... I think you beleive in me more than I beleive in myself. What would I say if I started to blog again and where would I get the time? (Are these pathetic excuses or what.).... It's been so long(did I say that already), I sold packaged of my day to other activities by now and I am no longer the loaf-around-the-house-girl who once had time to blog weekly ......really that was me? I had time for that?..... I made time for it....I enjoyed writting. I could do it again ...I want to.... I want to want to. Could I really do it? ...hmmm .. It inspires me that you like me and that you want me to write. It makes me think I can do it again....I can make time again to do it.
Thanks for the confidence. Thanks for the kick in the pants.

3 comments:

Peter said...

You go blog girl .. WE are waiting :).

Sister C said...

Thanks Peter.

Rhonda said...

It's another way we open ourselves up to people, and yes, we become vulnerable, but isn't that what we're supposed to do. Could it be another way to live in community when distance prevents in person? Glad you're back!