Saturday, October 21, 2006

To You


I am only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair spray I use and the girlfriends I have.
Here's to you!
Why do we only have parties for each other when one of us gets married,
pregnant, has a birthday, or retires?
What would most of us do without our sisters, confidants, and shopping, lunching and traveling girlfriends?
Let's celebrate each other for each other's sake!

Copied from an e-mail I got from a good friend.

I really value your friendships and I wish we could have a real party right here, together. You make me stronger and more confident, knowing I have friends I can share my life with ,good and bad, who actually care, really comforts me, especially when I find out that you can infact relate.


Be Blessed my sista's.
God loves you, I love you.
I'm passing this on to bless you, Thanks for reading my blog.

No comments: