Sunday, February 01, 2009

Thanks Canadian Lumber

Seems the 28 days Challenge has created some buzz .... especially around the Canadian Lumber yard:)(or so I hear). LOL ..... something about men printing my blog post to show their wives. Great idea! Getting more readers is great - I should a thought about the "sex talk" a long time ago... just kiddin' that's not why I did it... but I sure don't mind. Anyway come by and read more often if your up for the challenges? .. ah even if you just come and read for the entertainment... :)
....Now is when I wish I had one of those vistor counters to see how many people have just popped in for a read... curiousity!

1 comment:

Cam said...

I use google analytics on mine. It's neat to see how many hits you get and how many are regular vs. new readers.

Here's the instructions that I used. http://andywibbels.com/2007/01/how-to-add-google-analytics-to-your-blogger-blog/

They might have updated them, but this should still work.