Friday, February 27, 2009

day 27


I knew this time would come and .... LOL I know you've all been checking back to see "Has Cindy posted a 28 days update?" Ya sure you came to read but you were still wondering .."Would Cindy do any follow up?" LOL..... yes here I am..aaahhh.... welll... doing the update ... following up ....aaaa.. - It went terrible! If I can use that word in this context. Honestly I/we was expecting/envisioning a very different outcome(not going into detail on that). We couldn't do it(that is the challenge) LOL. Ben was sick for at least 14 days, I was sick or otherwise for at least 5 days and the excuses go on. I am not sure if anyone reading this took the challenge or like us planned to take it. Were you able to do it? Or did you end up like us. I figure even though I say terrible, I know we got to talk a lot more about sex and some other personal lessons learned. Not as expected but never would I say it was a waste. But I think you can be assured I won't challenge you to do that again... lol.. Hey but isn't it great that in this day and age we can talk about sex openly in a healthy way.
With your spouse, talk about it and ...dare I say ... make it interesting! .. even if it's not that often.

To my unmarried or teen readers - Sorry, this one wasn't for you but hey when you're married you'll be all the more prepared to be a good spouse, till then keep yourself pure - it's the best thing you can do for your marriage, You future is based on now.

One more good thing that came out of this experience, a friend brought my attention to a site for married Christian women(also useful for husbands) with question about sex and a place to dialog about this topic. I have not surfed the whole site but from what I see from the onset it is bible based and a visually safe site to view for all married Christians but I have to put in this disclaimer that because of the nature of the subject you have to judge for yourself if it is appropriate for you. *added in edit(Some may find some topics uncomfortable to read about--don't read it then)* That said I learned a lot and it made me think and I know we will use this site in out marriage bed.
Wow that was a whole lot said to give you this : Christian Nymphos

If anyone wants to post comments about how it went for you, you are welcome.

3 comments:

Cam said...

I guess it's safe to post this story then. If you thought 28 days was difficult...

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/story/1052565.html

Sister C said...

That was a good story, ... She really outdid me.

Anonymous said...

Did not accomplish the full 28 days, but was definitely more giving in that area even if "I" didn't feel like it! It's tough to remember that it's not about me but about what my spouse needs, seeing as physical touch seems to be his love language.