Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can I keep him?

We are loving these kids so much. There is one little boy in particular
that we all think would fit fabulously with our family. "Can I Keep Him?"
..Ya I know You all warned me "you're gonna want to take them home with
you." Of course we can't but we can enjoy and love them all here. Till now
we have been getting to know each other, tomorrow Lord willing we will
start painting. the kids are so excited, we asked them what they want to
be when they grow up and a good number of them have decided to be artists
or painters, even before they have begun.

Thanks for all the prayers

Prayer requests:
- The enemy would have no hand on diverting us with sickness
- We would make good food choices
- The girls will feel 100 percent
- I would feel lifted and be able to sleep well tonight
- The kids will all have a wonderful time painting

Praise:
- Ariel is better
- God is so good and we love these people a lot

My feeling:
Honestly I feel down today and need to be lifted. I have prayed the breath
prayer "Abba I belong to you" a lot, and tears are so close and welling in
my eyes even as I write this.

Thanks for being there for us, I really feel the connection.

No comments: