Monday, June 28, 2010

The past week

Warning** I'm on a time limit for the internet and no spell checking and no editing has gone into this post***

It has been more than a week since I last posted and a lot has changed since my last post. We are in thailand now at a place I will forever remember as paradise...I can not even tell you how happy I am to be here it is an amazing place the Lord has led us but before I tell you all about here let me tell you about some of the journy of our last week. We went to Lake of Shinning waters home on Monday and painted with the kids. They had a lot of fun, we all had fun. These kids are so precious. We miss them already. ON Tuesday we went back to Anita's Home the kids here are a little older adn some are already very good painters. We visted more with the parents of the home. We are feeling the connection with them, they shared many things on their heart with us. On Wednesday decided to change our flight to an earlier date to Thailand because we had our heart set on a few days at the beach and for so many reasons it was proving to be a bad idea in Myanmar. Thursday we went to Lake of Shinning waters again and then friday we enjoyed one last day at the market shopping for gifts and souveniers. Sorry if I am running through nthis a litte fast I want to get to the good part before my internet time is up. We frew into Bangkok Saturday with a plan to go straight to Pattya to a nice fancy hotel with a pool by the beach but as we were getting off the plan we mentioned our destination to a dutch woman and she and a few others that heard our plan strongly advised us not to go there. So now we were in the airport without a plan. it was a very frustrating 2 1/2 hours but we chose a hotel in the city and went. It was a very nice hotel fancy for us adn it cost a lot too. so we only stayed 2 nights and tried to enjoy it. But the best part happened last night when a place we had really wanted to go to had room for us so we took the 4 hour bus trip and we found paradise. This place is on a quiet strip of beach this is not a hotel it is a rest house for Aisian missionaries. It is like an all inclusive. we have been here one night and plan on staying 4 before we go to the refugee camp. I hope you get the picture I am so happy and I have nothing more to ask God for because it is all praise today.

No comments: