Sunday, September 10, 2006

Can I be someone else?

I want to be someone I am not... have you ever felt that way? That is me right now. I really want to be that organized, energetic mom that has her house clean and a healthy appetizing meal on the supper table -ready at 5:15pm I want to have order and well mannered children that clean up after themselves. Am I asking too much? I want to be more disciplined to be this person... is it even possible? Presently I'm staring at children that beg and fuss,**background noise "SERAYA STOLE MY MONKEY!"*** they have to be nagged to tidy anything, the house that looks like a small tornado ripped through it and personally I have so many things I want/need to do besides tidy the house again or make that supper that will soon be needed. I feel like I am out of control. Can anyone relate? .... God help me, Being on Cindy street today is depressing not to mention a mess.

No comments: