Saturday, December 05, 2009

A Baby in Another World


Today you are going to read my dream diary. I actually don't have one but I've often thought I should keep one, I dream every night and often when I tell them to Ben he is sure I have the strangest ones. Be warned my dreams can be disturbing to some.

I was at a gathering and I was in the kitchen I think, then I turned to find a baby in a cradle, the baby was a new born and had not been feed since it's birth, it had been laid in the cradle and abandoned. The baby was still alive but was turning blue from hunger. I brought it to my breast and what do you know, I had milk for it... lots of milk. The babies face began changing from blue to a beautiful blend of African and White skin, the baby was happy and so was I. I was bonding with the baby now and I was pleased when the unknown biological mother said "You can have it". The gathering continued and I let others hold my baby. At some point while the baby was elsewhere I discovered it was time to feed again -a nursing mother can just tell. But the baby was not around so I poured my milk(yes I mean poured) into an ice cream pail but it was watery almost all water, my mom was there I was calling for her to get a second container because there was so much. Then it was over, the dog barged into the bedroom chasing the cat; beautiful baby, watering milk, gathering, all disappeared into another world, a distant time.

Not sure why I wanted to share that with you.
Some might say "Too much information!" and I say oh well, that's just the way my blog is, that's just the way I am :P.
I found something odd and wonderful about it.

2 comments:

Niki said...

Interesting...any thoughts on what it might mean? I had some...

Sister C said...

Ya Niki, interesting .... I have had very strange dreams and often they are linked to things I did in the day, other times I could never trace them.
So it could mean in the near future that someone is going to give me a baby or it could be related to spiritual babies that are "in my care" and I have lots to offer with little substance(which could be very possible) or it could be because Ariel and I were shopping for a baby doll for her sister for Christmas, these baby dolls were so real looking, there were white skinned dolls and dark sinned dolls.
Anyway, what did you think of Niki?