Thursday, January 07, 2010

2009 Best Photo Contest

I'm a little behind (6 days) but I know you still want to see them - the best photos of 2009(our kids) And you get to vote for your favorite.

January - The Attempt to Sleep in the Quinzee

February - It's a Krazee House Hold

March - Zoom Zoom

April - Happy Hat

May - Play Day

June - Old Fashioned Picnic

July - Aaaaa the Ocean Air

August - Sshhh... Attack

September - Abandoned Baby

October - First Snow

November - The Best Thing About a Twin is ...

December - The Happiest Days of our Lives

16 comments:

Niki said...

I vote June, though July and October are very close seconds! They're all great pictures!

Alyssa said...

I think I'm going with October! (and I also really like January...looks so cozy!)

Peter said...

Put me down for December

Tracey said...

First snow.

Unknown said...

October's got my vote.

Anonymous said...

October

Sharleen said...

I'd say December.

Christa said...

October

Anonymous said...

October, but they're all great!

Kiara Thiessen said...

Kiara says July.

Connie said...

I'd have to say September. Abandoned baby means something to me. Especially the love shown by your daughter as she's holding her abandoned baby.

Rashell said...

I really like October! January would be my second choice. :)

Milt said...

October (although those other kids in July merit honourable mention from me)

Sister D said...

I choose October

halfpint said...

Definately October. I thought so even before I read the comments :) Just did my first race in like a decade, only a 5K though. The biking thing sounds neat. L.

halfpint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.