Monday, March 11, 2013

From Processing to Planting

Some random stuff.
1. Saturday I was at a church leadership retreat all day. It was a good day of processing and planning for our church leadership - my take away - I'm going to communicate community outreach opportunities better with my church.
2. My ankle is not sprained but strained. This seems to be confirmed by a few things, my sister who works with first aid told me, some other runners have shared stories about strained muscles and it appears to be getting better with ice, wrapping and rest.
3. My sister and I have been talking everyday on skype for the past week or so and this is amazing. Let me tell you why this is so amazing - we have spent most of the last 16 years living apart and talking on the phone maybe 2 or 3 times a year. I left home when I was 19 and she was just 11 then. In reality I think we hardly know each other but that is all changing. Yeah to my sister and I hanging out on facebook skype.
4. The picture at the top of my blog is an entrance to an ants world. I saw this on a path in Africa and found it so fascinating how an ant could make a design like that. God makes interesting creatures.
5. I've got the spring fever - I have soil in my trays and tomorrow I will be planting and ordering seeds.

No comments: