Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Very strange and Pointless...

... actually could be considered a waste of your time.

>What do you write about when you feel you have nothing to say?.... and feeling odd.
---- I sit here and look around and investigate what is around me.
>I know I have something to say, I am sure I have something to say because I always do....
----What do I see around me? Thread. I see thread everywhere, curtains, sheets, clothing, bed.....
>I'd hate to waste your time by writing something pathetic, so I want to try but I make no promises.
----I am sitting on my bed which is elegantly shrouded in a white curtain and there are threads that keep it together. I examine them. The stitches are even and straight.
>To be a good writer I have to take the time to write and choose the right time of day to write; when my brain is in it's creative mode.
---- There are 2 loose threads that are coming out of my tank top. I think I will pull them out because I am too lazy to get the proper tool.
>Now is not the creative time, it is the weird and odd time.... 11:00pm; Ben is trying to sleep beside me.
----- Since there are two threads together they are hard to tear out. Threads are strong and vigorous.
>I am too tired to share interesting words and feeling too silly to tell thought provoking stories.
-----I did it, I have them in my hand now to examine. Threads make me think about how life and people are connected. I love to play with threads between my fingers.
>That's it folks my time is up. and this is going no where...

No comments: