Saturday, March 02, 2013

Returning to Peter's Story

I have so much to learn when it comes to caring for hurting people.
Our church is focusing on a series about walking with hurting people(I expect to learn a lot). Ben encouraged our church facebook followers to read Peter Wolfe's story this weekend, if they had never done so. In 2009 I asked Peter if he'd write for Cindy Street. He tells his story of walking through his wife's death to cancer. Follow these links to read Peter's story.
intro
Peter begins
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6

Oh and Peter I know you'll read this so I want you to know the traffic went through the roof yesterday as people started returning to read your posts. Thanks again for your openness, it will be a resource for many more people now.


2 comments:

Peter said...

Wow, THANKS! You know, maybe it is time for a sequel, life does continue :).

Sister C said...

You know great minds think alike. I like it. Are you interested? I'm interested.