Wednesday, February 20, 2013

From my Brain to Yours

I know it might not always look think it but it takes me about 2 hours to write a post for my blog. Sometimes even 3 hours and on a highly efficient day 1 hour. I have no idea how that compares to other people but for me that seems like a lot of time.
  I write the intro/general idea, read and edit it, sit and think, write more, read again and edit more, sit and think, sometimes almost rewrite the whole thing, read and edit, write, read, edit, read, think, read again, spell check, preview the page, read again, pick a title, say to myself this needs a picture but I don't want to spend time looking for one, read it again, then if it doesn't need more editing I wait for a confident wind to blow by and click publish and read it again as a finished piece. Sometimes I still find errors and have to go back to edit stage. All this is done before you read it for the first time. I am way over working this.....ah well. It is a good feeling when all is written and clicked.

This one only took me 30 minutes.

No comments: