Friday, February 22, 2013

He Opened my Eyes

During our devotion time this morning we were listening to Tim Hughes 'Beautiful One'. I closed my eyes and imagined what Jesus would look like if I sang it to him. I imagined Jesus enjoying the moment and swaying back and forth while sitting in his usually spot; his big wooden deck chair(#8). After a while I guess he stood because then I imagined my family members coming to him one by one and he hugged them, some did not respond to the hug, for them I prayed for something special to happen today so they might recognize Jesus in their life. All this time the song and video was still playing, actually it had only been two and half minutes because I opened my eyes at this time and saw to my amazement the picture on the screen was of the place I imagine Jesus and I meeting, no kidding our  place looks almost exactly like the picture at 2:39, this was the place I was just at in my minds eye... the yellow grass field with one lone tree in the middle and the trees beyond the Field. and the words on the screen caught my attention too "Open my eyes to your wonders anew, you captured my heart with this love. Because nothing on earth is as beautiful as you." He opened my eyes, Jesus wanted me to see it, I am amazed at his wondrous ways.

No comments: